Friday 25 January 2013

A wonderful weekend...?

Ever had one of those weeks where everything seems to happen at once, you feel completely rushed off your feet and barely have a moment to yourself?

Well, my week has been a bit like that.

So, methinks that a bit of a relaxing, indulgent weekend is needed. And what does that involve?

Scoffing English biccies that I have managed to save until now. Not sure how I managed that to be honest.

Reading English mags that I have also managed to save until now. Ahh..effortless.

Possibly drinking some of this.

Definitely drinking lots of this.

And certainly eating some of these.
What do you have in store for the weekend? Hope you all have a good one! :D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to spend the weekend to me. We are going to friends tomorrow for dinner so I have a rest from the kitchen :-) Relax and take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great time with your friends Diane, and a nice relaxing Sunday too! Amy :)

      Delete