Saturday 19 October 2013

I am Italy.

Hello folks!

I hope you're all having a smashing weekend; full of fun and frolics and other non-work related activities!

I'm afraid that this week I shall be temporarily abandoning you. But never fear! As I will be taking part in a very exciting project; namely the I_am_Italy Twitter project (@I_am_Italy, iamitalyontwitter.wordpress.com/about ). For seven days, I have the privilege of curating this fantastic account, and reaching out to over 2000 followers about my views on all things Italian (as well as prompting others to share their views too). So, I hope you will all come and pay me a visit, follow the account and find out more about a little thing called #RotationCuration (nope, I didn't know what it was either!)


Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment